Home Invest Belgium
Real Estate Investor
Home Invest Belgium owns a portfolio of residential properties worth over €580 million in Belgium and the Netherlands.
We are a Belgian REIT (SIR/GVV) listed on Euronext Brussels since 1999 [HOMI].
We have the competitive advantage of covering all areas of the property life cycle in-house:
from acquisition & development over letting & sales to property management.
This way we can ensure the growth of our portfolio both in Belgium and abroad.
Your key responsibilities
Ensure that our tenants can fully enjoy living in the properties of your portfolio
• Prepare annual property budgets & follow up on them
• Organise the communication with your tenants
• Provide second line support to tenants
• Coordinate technical interventions, maintenance & refurbishments
• Perform the practical organisation of works & other activities
• Defend the interests of your tenants with suppliers, local authorities, etc.
• Follow up on service charge settlements
• Request & compare offers, select suppliers, create purchase orders, follow up on invoices
• Follow up on insurance claims & litigations
• In case of co-ownership: follow up on syndic & represent HIB at council of co-owners
• Bachelor Real Estate, Construction or similar
• A technical background is appreciated
• 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar role
• Knowledge of French, English and Dutch
• Good organisation skills
• Able to set the right priorities
• Good communicator
• Good administration skills
• Able to work within the forecasted budget
1 - 3 jaar
We offer you
• An opportunity to play a key role in a leading and growing company
• To join a young and dynamic team
• A full-time contract with attractive salary
• A complete package with pension, insurance and bonus plans